As part of our ongoing mobile application strategy we have launched our fully responsive Friends & Family Test (FFT) and Patient Experience Solution.
Our Patient Experience Solution is used by staff, patients and carers!
We took our current GP solution which is aimed at collecting web based online and paper FFT submissions, and have built on this concept so we can now offer both a mobile app and web based solution, to cater for the needs of varying Organisations, Divisions and Services/Teams each of which may have varying Patient Experience and Equality and Diversity questions.The new look application not only includes the Friends and Family Test but also a Patient Experience and Equality and Diversity Monitoring questionnaire.
It is available as an internet based solution, or can be downloaded direct to locked down corporate devices and is able to capture results offline whilst the mobile device may not be connected to a network then synchronised back to the server when connected.
The product also comes with a suite of reports enabling administrators to report on submissions and can alert extreme responses.
Our fantastic new solution is now live in mental health services and community based services:
‘Easy to use, has increased awareness of FFT and boosted returns through the directorate. Positive impact!’
This solution is available now to other Trusts nationally!
- Questionnaires capture three sets of data negating the need for those questionnaires to be produced in paper form
- No need for staff to manually enter three sets of paper response’s into different systems
- Mobile data is captured off line and sync’d to the server when wi-fi becomes available
- Divisional leads notified as soon as ‘Extreme’ FFT responses received in the database
- Web & Mobile data is available for reporting as soon as it hits the database
- Data available for those offered but declined – previously never captured
- Can be accessed on a smart phone, tablet, desktop/ laptop or kiosk setup