Our mission is to be a major force in the provision of IT services and solutions, to value driven organisations in the public sector. Underpinning this aim are our 8 strategic objectives:
- To be the supplier of choice by providing outstanding service, product flexibility and tailored solutions through partnership working with its customers.
- To operate a culture that values and supports employees in delivering an ethical service that consistently matches customer expectations.
- To operate an accountable, professional management framework providing a code of conduct through robust standards, policies and procedures.
- To provide an ethical business environment that combines Public Sector values with private sector performance.
- To continually seek new opportunities to develop and grow our customer base and portfolio of services, with a focus on introducing and developing solutions that aligns services so that staff and organisations can realise benefit.
- To promote open and transparent communication where staff feel empowered to influence their working environment and service provision. LHIS promotes clear and timely communications with all customers and is receptive to all feedback.
- To provide a quality service through a framework that allows it to plan, deliver and monitor standards consistently across the business.
- To aim to be the employer of choice by providing an environment of mutual respect and clearly defined standards throughout the organisation which enables all staff to achieve their full potential.