Features and Benefits
– Audio and Video Conferencing features allow users to move between instant messaging to voice to video chat.
– Users can join a scheduled online meeting, start a conference call and invite other people into the conversation.
– Users can share any application from their desktop, give control to others, transfer files, create a whiteboard and share a PowerPoint presentation.
– Users can integrate existing Microsoft products such as Outlook and SharePoint. Users can create online meetings directly from Outlook, check the availability of a colleague whilst on SharePoint, to name a few
– Rich presence information helps employees find each other and choose the most effective way to communicate at a given time. Instead of e-mailing documents back and forth for approval you can work in real time.
– Users connect anywhere Internet connection is present without any requirement of Virtual Private Network (VPN) even if they are 1,000 miles away and don’t have HISlync.
– LHIS host HISlync on our own N3 servers and network; maintaining control over sensitive servers and network; maintaining control over sensitive data that would otherwise be transmitted over public telephone networks and third party conferencing platforms, making it more secure than competing products.
– Mobile and home workers can collaborate with colleagues by PC, phone or smart phone and not come into the office.